Sxy's Clothing Comapny

Company name
Sxy's Clothing Comapny
Address
Villa 121, 4th Neigbourhood area, 5th Settlement , Cairo, Egypt
Phone
25418001
Mobile phone
01220081010
Establishment year 1997
Employees 101-200
Company manager Hisham Kamel AL Dika

Reviews

This Company has no reviews. Be the first to share your experiences!
Write a Review

Questions & Answers

Have questions? Get answers from Sxy's Clothing Comapny or EgypYello.com users. Visitors haven’t asked any questions yet.
Ask a Question

Company Details

Location map
Add location
Description
A ready made garments shareholding company launched in 1997 by its 78% shareholder Mr.Hisham Al Dika.

The 197 employees in Sxy’s are divided to four levels: the Creative Department, Top Management, Middle Management and the Teams.

Creative Department has two wings: the Fashion and the Marketing Departments.
Top Management consist of: HR, Accounting, Quality Control and Development Departments.
Teams include: Area Managers, Branch Managers, V.Ms, Sales People, Store Keepers and Store Managers.
A chain of 20 branches distributed in major shopping areas and malls in Egypt, Created for Sxy’s recognizable image by its segment.

The Company imports and produces 280,000 pieces yearly, targeting the B and B+ segments of young women between early twenties and late thirties. Our products and fully in-house designed and manufactures under our supervision.

Our product is produced 60% in China, Turkey and Lebanon, the other 40% is locally manufactured.

Check Sxy's Profile:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=650029431694199&set=a.650029421694200.1073741851.411419942221817&type=3&l=09a9a719b1&theater

Check Our Website:
http://sxysshops.net/

Customer Service: 01220081010
Working hours
  • Monday:10.00am-7pm
  • Tuesday:10.00am-7pm
  • Wednesday:10.00am-7pm
  • Thursday:10.00am-7pm
  • Friday:10.00am-7pm
  • Saturday:10.00am-7pm
  • Sunday:off

Is this your business?

Update your business details by adding phone, website, description, working hours, location on map, categories and photos.

Update Info
REPORT LISTING


Related Companies to Sxy's Clothing Comapny


Malaabes | Originality is Our Brand - Malaabes.com

Obour City, Cairo
5.0
1 Review

cottonil

4 misr- ismalia road the end of giser elsuez str., after badr park , Cairo

ODIBA TEXTILES

3rd Ind. Zone, Zone A1 10th Of Ramadan, Cairo

Conrad

16 El Obour Bldg. Salah Salem, NASR CITY, Cairo

HAGAN Sports Co Ltd

203 street 371 Cairo, Cairo


Back to top